The KSF has been set up with the specific objective of giving intensive coaching to the young aspirants who aspire for top posts in the civil services. When one takes stock of the available coaching facilities in the city, one notices that there is a wide gap between what is expected and what is delivered. KSF attempts to bridge this gap.
Nominal fee : Krishik Sarvodaya Foundation is a non profit organization which charges only nominal amount of fee just because whatever provided free is not taken seriously.
Scholarships: Krishik Sarvodaya Foundation provides scholarships to meritorious economically weaker section aspirants to support for the preparation for Civil services.
Library: Krishik Sarvodaya Foundation provides free library facility with separate study cubicle to the students.
1. Qualified Teachers: Very Good Subject Knowledge, Excellent Teaching skills to convince students. Exposure to the latest pattern of the IAS Exam, Professionalism in time management............ are some of the qualities of Krishik certified Team of Teachers lead by the most sought after teacher from New Delhi. In Krishik Institute, students have an advantage of learning from the BEST trainers across India who have successfully guided hundreds of students towards success in Civil Services Examination.
2. Excellent Students Satisfaction Level: All classes are handled by the best teachers chosen from across the country who have guided hundreds towards success in the IAS exam during the last many years.
3. Well designed Study Material: Study materials will be provided for the entire course. Incidentally, Krishik Institute having their own printed study materials. Our study materials are considered as the best materials for IAS exam preparation. Full Study material will be provided.
4. Direct Classroom Coaching: All classes are being handled by Teachers in person. Classes or live streamed to encourage students to involve in discussions actively and get cleared their doubts.
5. Only Serious Students in our class: All students sitting in our class are those who aim very seriously to become IAS officers since we restrict admission only to the serious aspirants because only the real dedicated and talented will be there in the class. In other words, you will be sitting among the best students and not among some time-wasters.
6. Very Effective Teacher- Students Ratio: For this IAS programme we admit only 50 students, and it makes the attention level very effective.
7. Mock Tests: est papers make the course more effective. In addition to regular class tests we conduct Mock Papers for Prelims and Mains and deep analysis on test solutions and student performance.
8. Interview Training: Once the Mains Exam results are out, you will be getting a detailed interview Training and 3-Mock Interviews at our Center. Our Mock Interview Board comprises retired as well as serving IAS Officers and that include our ex-students who have cleared IAS in the recent past.